Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-includes/theme.php on line 630

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-includes/theme.php on line 630

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer/include/functions.class.php on line 1706

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/class-notices.php on line 16
The Daily Life of the Sweet Wife of a Big Man in the Business Circle Is Also Known as: a Beautiful Woman with a Cute Wife (Song Qingcheng and Yu Tingchuan) – Rewitalizacja Czaplinka – Rewitalizacja Czaplinka Forum

Forum

The Daily Life of the Sweet Wife of a Big Man in the Business Circle Is Also Known as: a Beautiful Woman with a Cute Wife (Song Qingcheng and Yu Tingchuan)  

RSS

Evenson
Aktywny użytkownik
26/08/2022 1:13 am  

On that trip back to China, Mu Qingyu proposed to marry Yu Tingchuan. At that time, she was just preparing to graduate. Mu Jingrong and his wife mean to wait another two years, at least until her job is stable. But Mu Qingyu is particularly insistent. That night, Mu Yanqing went upstairs past the guest room and found the door unclosed. Mu Qingyu was sitting on the edge of the bed and said, "What should I do? My parents don't agree with us to get married right away. I feel very sad. If you go back to Japan, I think I will die if I stay here." After that, she got up and went to the window and gently pulled Yu Tingchuan's wrist. Mu Qingyu's expression was very low at that time. Yu Tingchuan turned to look at her, his answer is, I will think of a way, don't worry, your parents will agree. As a man, Mu Yanqing felt that Yu Tingchuan had feelings for Mu Qingyu at that time. As Mu Qingyu himself later said, if Yu Tingchuan really did not like her at all, she would not have appeared at the door of his residence on that rainy night, soaked to the skin, holding back tears and saying, 'Yu Tingchuan, do you want to be with me?' After that,Mechanical fine screen, he took her in and stayed with him for nearly half a month. For more than a dozen nights, Yu Tingchuan gave her the bed and went to sleep on the sofa in the living room. Mu Yanqing told Song Qingcheng: "I don't know how Tingchuan persuaded my father. My father did agree with them to get married first. After Qingyu graduated, he quit his job in Japan and returned to Nancheng. Later, they got a license to hold a wedding." -- -- -- -- Digression -- -- Old Yu to Mu Qingyu is what kind of feeling, this chapter made an explanation, well, the author himself wrote a little sour in the heart. So,lamella clarifer, tonight's author needs all kinds of appeasement from you beauties _ (:) _ Chapter 313 Mu Qingyu was once unfaithful in marriage. Song Qingcheng listened to Mu Yanqing said so much, there is still some time to digest in his mind, the afternoon sunshine is just right, but the temperature on the top of the mountain is low, when the breeze blows, people hold the cup fingers slightly cool. Mu Yanqing added, Mu Qingyu likes the other side, is a married man. It's not like she said on the phone that the other party only has a girlfriend. The capital and Nancheng were far away, and the family thought they were living a good life in Nancheng. On the first Spring Festival after marriage, Tingchuan accompanied Qingyu back to Mu's home. At that time, I noticed something was wrong between them. Mu Yanqing said that at that time, he only thought that the newlyweds were quarreling and did not pay much attention to it. After getting married, Mu Qingyu became more and more quiet. He would no longer pester him or his father to act like a spoiled child as before. In terms of words and deeds, Belt Filter Press ,disc air diffuser, besides being generous, he also became more virtuous and dignified. In the evening, Mu Jingrong talked to his son and son-in-law for a while and asked them to go back to rest. Coming out of the study, Mu Yanqing and Yu Tingchuan went back to their rooms. Mu Yanqing looked at the information in the room for a while, stood up to wash, reached out to pull the curtains, and found Yu Tingchuan standing in the yard smoking. The winter in Beijing is not as good as that in the south, especially at night. Yu Tingchuan stood facing out, with one hand in his trousers pocket, wearing a down jacket, and the cigarette butt in his hand was bright and dark, just like this late night, Yu Tingchuan's back gave people the feeling of loneliness in the night. At that time, Mu Yanqing was not very familiar with this brother-in-law. When he went downstairs and went out, Yu Tingchuan had almost smoked a cigarette. Perhaps because they are the same age and are members of their own family, they don't communicate very well. Mu Yanqing asked how to smoke outside on a cold day. Yu Tingchuan stepped on the cigarette butt with his leather shoes and only said that Qingyu was taking a bath. He came out to smoke a cigarette when he was free. After returning to China, Yu Tingchuan worked in Hengyuan Group. Mention of Yu Tingchuan many years ago, Mu Yanqing's description is quite clear, smoking posture faintly reveals a strange cold. That Spring Festival, Yu Tingchuan and Mu Qingyu stayed at Mu's house for three days. The night before they left Beijing, Mu Yanqing, who had returned from the army, talked to his sister and asked her if she had some minor conflicts with Yu Tingchuan recently. Mu Qingyu packed up his clothes and immediately answered: "No, Tingchuan has been looking for his sister recently, but there has been no news. Because of this, he is not in a good mood." Hearing this, Mu Yanqing could not say anything more. The marriage between Yu Tingchuan and Mu Qingyu was not harmonious until a year later. First, during the National Day holiday, Mu Guyue found that her daughter and son-in-law were sleeping in separate beds at Mu's house. Mu Qingyu's reason was that she was not feeling well and was afraid of affecting Yu Tingchuan's rest, so she slept on the floor in the room. Yu Tingchuan did not deny this. Nevertheless, Mu Guyue still called her daughter to her room and said something. As a result, not long after, the family got the news that Mu Qingyu and Yu Tingchuan quarreled at night and cut Yu Tingchuan's hand with a fruit knife. Most of the bed was stained with blood. No one knew why they had a dispute. It was so serious that they fought. After all, the wedding that was talked about by your circle in Nancheng was still vivid in my mind. Until they divorced, I guessed from Qingyu's words that she had a quarrel with Tingchuan because of another man. Mu Yanqing mentioned the fact that his sister's heart belonged to him and said bluntly: "Later, at Yu Lao's birthday banquet, Qingyu cut her veins in the bathroom and was found in time and sent to the hospital. However, the bad relationship between her and Tingchuan after marriage was still spread in the circle." There are some things that Song Qingcheng has heard before. However, the effect of hearsay is different from that of listening to the real insider. Song Qingcheng asked, "Is it also because of that man?" Mu Yanqing looked up at her, and his eyes were somewhat secretive. It was not until Song Qingcheng learned about Joice's life experience that he understood why Mu Yanqing had such eyes that day. But now, Song Qingcheng was sitting here, thinking that this question made Mu Yanqing feel embarrassed. When she was thinking about whether to expose it,filter nozzle, Mu Yanqing nodded and answered, "It's really because of that man." Mu Yanqing said that the man was happily married and his wife was a young couple. He never thought of abandoning his wife and son for Mu Qingyu. What's more, from the beginning is Mu Qingyu unilateral love each other. khnwatertreatment.com

OdpowiedzCytat

Praca