Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-includes/theme.php on line 630

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-includes/theme.php on line 630

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer/include/functions.class.php on line 1706

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/class-notices.php on line 16

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 4940
Go back to the 70th home to be a military wife. – Rewitalizacja Czaplinka – Rewitalizacja Czaplinka Forum

Forum

Go back to the 70th home to be a military wife.  

RSS

Evenson
Aktywny użytkownik
26/08/2022 1:15 am  

"Congratulations on the promotion of the owner's space to the sixth level. You now have 300 square meters of planting space, 30 square meters of pond, 30 square meters of breeding space, a hillside with an area of two acres, and another space store, which is officially stationed in the space." Shen Zixia suddenly stopped with a squeak on his bicycle and asked in a voice that only two people could hear. Space store? Enter the space? What do you mean "That's the literal meaning." “……” This little robot is stupid, of course, she knows the literal meaning, "I mean, what's the use of space stores in space?" "Space has rewards for all kinds of things, including seed appliances, as long as the master's task is achieved, you will have what you want." Shen Zixia's eyes lit up and he asked, "Is that money?" The other side did not speak, Shen Zixia can feel the small cold sky with contemptuous eyes staring at themselves. It was a long time before he said, "This is not possible." Shen Zixia sticks out his tongue, "it's impossible to think about it. It's really so good. Do I still need to go out to work?" "But the owner can achieve your goal of making money through the space store." "Oh." On the way, Shen Zixia could not throw his bicycle into the space, so he had to ride his bicycle home first and find out what was going on later. At home, first steamed rice, and so on, Shen Zixia into the space, sure enough, the space has been more than twice as big as she saw before, even the storage room has become a lot bigger, these days, the storage room has been transformed by her a lot, there are many things inside, there are peanuts, corn and sweet potatoes. I don't know if the storage room has the function of quality preservation,High Density Storage Drive In Rack, no matter how long these things are placed, it seems that they will not go bad. This is also the reason why Shen Zixia is not in a hurry to sell things out at all. Sometimes when she wants to eat something, she will put a moon cake box and cook something in a small broken pot. In addition to the space of Lingquan and other places have become larger, there is also a square house, a glass door outside sliding in, inside the place where the goods should be placed on the shelf, there is only a transparent board with visible words, with various names written on it, rice seeds, tomato seedlings,pallet rack shelving, corn seeds, the location of these things, are written with the word free. That is to say, she did not need money for the seeds she had tried to buy before. In addition to these common crops, there are other varieties of advanced seeds, such as kiwifruit seedlings, white strawberries, blueberries, durian, jackfruit.. These things, in later times, are not uncommon, but in this era, it is very rare. Shen Zixia was surprised, "I didn't expect to have these things." No wonder when Xiao Lengkong reminded her, she also said that she had another hillside, which was just right for planting fruit trees. Things like papaya and grape carambola are also common now, but these varieties are not common in front of us, even not in China. Curious, Shen Zixia couldn't help asking Xiao Lengkong, "can I take these out and plant them?" Xiao Lengkong didn't seem to know where he had gone. It took him a long time to come back and answer, automated warehouse systems ,medium duty racking, "Yes." "How do you say that?" "The price of rare and precious seeds is high. There are prices displayed according to the varieties. If you need them now, you can directly click on the words on the screen to know the price of the varieties you need." Shen Zixia followed his words gently, clicked a kiwi fruit, only to see that the screen is similar to the mobile phone of later generations, gently, the screen jumped, entered the next page, there are many varieties of names, and behind the variety name, how much is the RMB? Ten, twenty, thirty.. It seems that the better the variety, the higher the price, in addition, there is a division of prices according to the year of seedlings, no matter how big or small! Shen Zixia lightly clicked a cross in the upper right corner, and the page returned to the main directory. There was a magnifying glass icon at the top of the directory, which was the place to search. In fact, this space store is a huge mobile phone, what you want, just click, or enter what you want, you can see what you want to see. After she withdrew, she opened the durian again. The price of durian is more expensive, one hundred, two hundred. After reading, Shen Zixia whole person is not good, this price is too high? As if hearing Shen Zixia's voice, the small cold air, which had already disliked the owner's fuss, suddenly ran out again, "The hidden value of these things is greater and more than the price." Shen Zixia pursed his lips and did not speak. Indeed, in this era, the research results at home and abroad are not as developed as those of later generations. Take this telephone for example. Now there are only telephone calls. In addition, it may be a BB machine, which is not like later generations. A mobile phone has all kinds of powerful functions. If she had not stayed in the world decades later, she could not imagine that the world would have changed so much decades later. So, these varieties are worth it. Shen Zixia waved his hand, "I know, I just feel sorry that I have no money." Little Lengkong talked a little too much today and replied, "As long as you make money seriously, you are not afraid of having no money. If you don't give up small money, you don't have big money." In the last sentence, Shen Zixia felt that Xiao Lengkong was talking to her with contempt. Curling her lips, Shen Zixia secretly said, "She is also a salted fish with dreams, okay?"? It's just a bit of a mess now, and I haven't figured out how to make money. She has been here for three years. Through her unremitting efforts, she has earned so many hundreds of yuan, less than one thousand yuan. Any seedling will cost dozens or even hundreds. Isn't it just her old life? In addition to these fruit trees, the space store also has a variety of tools, such as shovels, hoes, rakes, and fertilizers for each variety, which is simply a big agricultural store. Shen Zixia came out of the space, digested today's things well, and then went to cook. In the cooking room, she thought about it by the way. I feel that space wants her to be the king of an agricultural empire. Otherwise, why are all the things that appear in space related to crops? Besides their own, now several hills, in addition, there are several acres of farmland, although now to the city development is the most in line with the times,asrs warehouse, but, with the change of time, can be different. kingmoreracking.com

OdpowiedzCytat

Praca