Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-includes/theme.php on line 630

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-includes/theme.php on line 630

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-security-enhancer/include/functions.class.php on line 1706

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/class-notices.php on line 16
Fat Girl Wants to Turn Over — — Xiaolongren Finishing – Rewitalizacja Czaplinka – Rewitalizacja Czaplinka Forum

Forum

Fat Girl Wants to Turn Over — — Xiaolongren Finishing  

RSS

Evenson
Aktywny użytkownik
26/08/2022 1:16 am  

"If I go back, you can." Can you still get his eyes back? Xu Yi asked in a low voice. Are you all right? Now that Amy has killed herself, can you still get it? He Xuan sneer, obviously doubt Xu Yi's ability: "You are so soft-hearted, I see …" … Maybe you don't want Yan Lei's eyes. Hexuan hugged his chest and said he didn't care. Remembering Yan Lei's confused helplessness, Xu Yi is really hesitant and contradictory. If you don't need it, let's change the target. Xu Yi was laughing in his heart, Hexuan was angry, and his teeth were clenched, but his mouth was hard. "I don't believe you can get it." "You wait!" When Xu Yi finished, he grabbed his bag and went out. The car was running fast on the road, and Xu Yi specially told the driver to hurry up. She sat in the back, opened the window, and let the cool autumn night wind blow on her face, not only blowing away the lovesickness, but also blowing away her thoughts. Just called Yan Lei, has been dead, but she calculated, with the character of Amy's family, Amy must have been sent to the most expensive hospital. At the door of the emergency room of the hospital, almost four or five people from the Ai family came, and Yan Lei and Yan's mother also came. Everyone, except Yan Lei, is eyeing covetously. Looking at Xu Yi,push back racking system, if Yan Lei could see it, I don't know what would happen to him. Yan Lei, Amy, she. Xu Yi looked at everyone's cold face, had to brazenly ask Yan Lei, she did not understand, how to cut the wrist first aid? "First aid is being given!" Yan Lei said with a faint tiredness. How dare you, a woman, come here? If anything happens to my Amy,metal racking systems, I promise you it won't come to a good end. Amy's mother dared to go when she saw Xu Yi. Talking to Yan Lei, he rushed up angrily as if he wanted to go all out with Xu Yi. Kelp was stopped by Ai's father: "Wait for Amy to wake up." Yan's mother also looked at Xu Yi in disgust, which made her feel cold. Yan's mother and Yan Lei are both kind-hearted, and she has never looked at Xu Yi with such disappointed and sad eyes. Even mixed with disdain. After waiting for more than three hours, the lights in the emergency room finally turned green. The tired doctor walked out. Xu Yi's heart suddenly jumped. Why did such bloody things happen every time? Remember that Wei Jie, also happened such a scene. And Wei Jie also lost his memory, so this time Amy, will also suffer such a situation? "The patient's condition is stable, but her heart pulse is very weak. She doesn't seem to be able to wake up." The doctor went out and said so without waiting for the crowd to ask. Sincerely 4 "Thank you, doctor." Ai's father and mother breathed a sigh of relief, but were more worried. Amy's hospital bed was pushed out, everyone surrounded, Yan mother pushed Xu Yi, holding Yan Lei also walked past. Xu Yi was squeezed far away, just from the gap to see Ai Bai's little face like a piece of paper, that beautiful face, heavy duty rack manufacturers ,heavy duty metal racking, without the slightest vitality, pale as a ghost, imitation. Buddha will disappear at any time. Her saucer-winged eyelashes fell, as if she would never wake up. When Ai's father saw Amy like this, he was sad and angry, and he suddenly punched Yan Lei in the nose with all his strength at lightning speed. The solid punch made a muffled sound, and Yan Lei staggered to the corner one by one without any preparation, making a ping-pong sound. Mother Ai, Mother Yan and Xu Yidu Shocked, Yan mother rushed forward to help Yan Lei, Yan Lei mercilessly wiped the nosebleed, but did not speak. Go and see Amy, and wait till she wakes up. Mother Ai persuaded. Yan Lei, if anything happens to Amy, I promise you will die miserably. Ai's father dropped a sentence and went to help Amy's cart. Yan Lei did not speak, but also refused to get up. Yan's mother also went in with her, leaving Yan Lei and Xu Yi alone in the corridor. Yan Lei, is this cruel to Amy? Xu Yi picked up Yan Lei and his voice trembled. It would be cruel not to do so. Yan Lei stood up along Xu Yi's hand and said feebly, "Take me to surgery." After seeing the doctor, Xu Yiben wanted to help Yan Lei go to Amy's room. Yan Lei said, "Now her father is angry. If we go, we will only add to their congestion. Will we go back?" Go ahead Although Yan Lei said so, Xu Yi obviously felt his sadness. Xu Yi had to help Yan Lei back to Yan Shi, the wolf's office had already been cleaned up, to Yan Lei's room only to find that it was already dark, but they were. Haven't eaten yet. Two people who have no intention to eat, Yan Lei, as always, sitting on the big sofa chair, turned the chair, the blind object has been on the street. "Yan Lei, did you break up with Amy just because of your eyes?" Silence for a long time, Xu Yi carefully asked Yan Lei, she is now. Still doubt the true and false of that heart, perhaps, is he Xuan and she dazzled? "I don't want to involve her." Yan Lei just said a very brief sentence, seems unwilling to say more, seems very tired. Yan Lei, do you believe there is such a thing as sincerity in the world? There was another silence, and Xu Yi could not stand the strange atmosphere, so he had to try his best to find a topic. She has to figure out a lot of things and she has to know whether she is right or wrong. Don't believe After waiting for a while, Yan Lei was still just two words, as if he had woken up from a deep sleep. Why Xu Yi is curious that people with precious "sincerity" do not believe in sincerity. Yan Lei thought about it and seemed to be thinking about how to answer it. After a while, he said, "True heart is a very strange thing. Maybe there will be a moment, but for a lifetime." Maybe not. Xu Yi chewed his words carefully, thought for a while, and asked, "What about Amy?"? Are you sincere? "Yes." Yan Lei answered firmly this time: "But I am afraid that I will lose her heart, and I am afraid that I will involve her, so now I dare not use my heart." "Yan Lei, if you change your eyes with your heart, will you change it?" Xu Yi jumped out of this sentence without consciousness. If it can be exchanged in this way,teardrop pallet racking, of course I will. If the true heart can also disappear, then what is the true heart? Yan Lei asked with a smile, "But where is it in the world?". kingmoreracking.com

OdpowiedzCytat

Praca